Workout Video

Options
I usually go to the gym every night for a step or Zumba class however there is some nights that step and Zumba isn't offered. What workout video at home do you guys use? I want to sweat and burn some major calories within an hour and some toning would be nice too. Thanks for your input. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I own a lot of workout videos. Tae Bo is my number one workout. You can check your library to see what kind of workouts they carry. You can go to Collagevideo.com and view some workouts. You don't have to know the names of the workouts, just type keywords, such as kickboxing and you will see all the kickboxing workouts they have.

I don't know if you are interested in doing a program, but you can view Supreme 90 Day on Collagevideo.com. It's a 10 dvd muscle confusion program that costs $19.99 or less, as little as $9.00, so people have found it for $5.00. You can find the program at Walgreens, Target, Walmart, Bed Bath and Beyond ($9.99) and The Dollar General Store. A lot of people hate Tabata Inferno. It's a good tough workout.

I hope you find a workout that's fits you.
  • lizzie1030
    lizzie1030 Posts: 60
    Options
    The Firm has a couple of good ones, the 500 calorie workout is an hour long and it combines weights and cardio. The Calorie Explosion is about 55 minutes long, but is broken down into 4 12 minute workouts plus warm up and cool down so you can do the whole thing, or just parts of it. That one really gets my heart pumping. Also, Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is 50 minutes and is pretty good.