Does the above person need to change their avatar?

Options

Replies

• NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Nope, nice bod :) Is this the same pic as usual? Is it just me or were you holding your shirt up before? haha
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    nocturnal girl, change it up. let's see you smile.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    @Capt Keep it! The wet t-shirt is always a good time, am I right people? LOL
  • @Jonesingmucho: No! Show off those beautiful legs!
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    No, jolandejuliet! You are very pretty!!
  • MelStrey
    Options
    NO! Outdoorsy and fun!
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hmm - I really like the second pic in your profile best, but either are good :) and then again, I like the dude that's on the discovery channel too :)
  • MelStrey
    Options
    I think if an avatar doesn't have the following criteria you need to change it.

1) It should show your face. Can be a body shot but your head should be in there.. Seriosly I don't like looking at people who just show a piece of themselves..

2) Someone else should take the picture. Sorry but in the age of web cams where you can have a good front on shot there is no reason to be standing wth the phone clearly visable as your in the bathroom or in your car.

3) It should be within the last 2-3 years. People go through a lot of chages over time. (Especially on sites like MFP!) So keep them updated.. On a side note one of the funniest things I've ever seen was a friend on Facebook changed their profile picture to one of her as a little girl. It was cute but it upset her boyfriend as his profle made it look like he was in a relationship with a child.

That's it. If your pic doesn't get to those requriemetns then you need to change it up!

I think you should also add to your list "Pic must contain smug smile and obviously have been taken at a formal occasion... like a wedding" Just a thought ;) not trollin', I swear
  • MelStrey
    Options
    Hmm - I really like the second pic in your profile best, but either are good :) and then again, I like the dude that's on the discovery channel too :)

second pic too scandalous. Ancient Aliens dude... might fit me better. We share similar hair styles (or lack thereof)
  • schustc
    Options

second pic too scandalous. Ancient Aliens dude... might fit me better. We share similar hair styles (or lack thereof)

love ancient aliens dude! :)
  • MelStrey
    Options
    ME TOO. I believe. I also belive your homemade R2D2 ?????? is awesome.
  • MSimm62385
    Options
    Nope, it's a sharp looking photo! Very artsy!
  • schustc
    Options
    ME TOO. I believe. I also belive your homemade R2D2 ?????? is awesome.

My husband's Birthday Cake this year - Not my best work but it came out passable :) thanks!
  • samra2012
    Options
    no! amazing!!
  • schustc
    Options
    @MSimm62385 - nope - CUTE EARS!
  • retriev00
    retriev00 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    idk... the profile is private
  • schustc
    Options
    Samra2012 - BEAUTIFUL! :)
  • felicia_s
    Options
    @schustc - Yes...I'd like to see the man? behind the mask.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    No, I think it looks great
  • Nickf887
    Options
    No, I love the sense of adventure!