Protein Powder.... What to choose

Options
For awhile I was living in a vegan household and could only get my hands on rice protein, the tables have turned and I'm looking into buying some Whey Protein, but I don't know which brand to buy. I'm looking for advice on what's healthy for your body, what gets the best results, who are the best companies (as in being eco-friendly and/or not doing animal testing) and anything else you can think of. Also, the main place I shop is Costco, so if it's a brand that I can buy there that would be amazing. Thank you for your help.

Replies

• jvrichards
    Options
    BSN Syntha 6 is my favorite. 200 cal / scoop. Good macro nutrient ratios and quite delicious. It's a blend (casein / whey). Tastes great with water.
  • chelsea_thatsme
    chelsea_thatsme Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    bump
  • link136937
    link136937 Posts: 14
    Options
    By far my favorite is Trutein Cinnabun flavor. It tastes amazing even with water. 120 cal per scoop and has 24g of protein. You absolutely can not beat the taste of this protein! Its delicious!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    If I were vegan, most of my protein would come from hemp seeds. Since I'm not, I just add them in when I can. :happy: They have powder too. From my research, hemp is the best source of complete proteins, Omega 3 and Omega 6.