86 pounds down!! (before/during pic)

Options

Replies

• ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! You are doing great, keep up the good work!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    you look great!
  • kcdiver73
    kcdiver73 Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome work; proud of you!
  • family_girl2626
    Options
    Fabulous job. Keep up the good work!! :happy:
  • bloden7
    bloden7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You go girl - you are such a prize! I started my journey right before I turned 40 and lost 110 pounds that year it was 2000 and I have kept most of that off. I was 270 and now weigh 165 - working on dropping that last 15. You can do it - everyday be aware of your body and treat it very good. Happy birthday and congrats on your weight loss.
    ~Brenda:flowerforyou:
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WOW, amazing! You should be proud of yourself! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your success!
  • beingmotivated
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing :)
  • kathutchins
    Options
    Way to go. You are winning the battle. Keep it up. Love the pics.
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look wonderful. Keep up the great work.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! You look fantastic. Also, 40 years old? You don't look NEAR 40 years old. :happy: Way to go, and keep it up!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!! Our body types are very similiar, so it really gives me inspiration to keep going!
  • sjkduke
    sjkduke Posts: 9
    Options
    You look amazing--congrats! Also, there's NO way that you're 40! You look so young!
  • rudy7020
    rudy7020 Posts: 62
    Options
    I honestly thought those pictures were of two different people! Amazing, congratulations, you look wonderful.:smokin:
  • lovebrit_05
    Options
    You look amazing!!!and if I would have guessed I thought you look more like 26 years old!!! Haha
  • rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! :)
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing :) What's 40 more pounds after getting rid of 86 like a boss?! :) You've got this in the bag!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys SO SO MUCH! You have no idea how much your words help and motivate me, especially when I've had such a tough weekend! I don't know what I would do without this place, seriously! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love:

And yes, I am 40...I don't feel it, but I sure don't like looking at that number...lmao!
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and welcome to the 40 and over club

Happy Bday :-)
  • radicalrunner
    Options
    I'm SO happy for your success! Keep on going you can do this! You look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!