Hi, looking for support and to give it right back! =o)

Hi everyone,
My name is Maureen from NJ. I am 36 years old, happily married for almost 2 years now. I have been heavy most of my life.
I have decided I am tired of being over weight and after 4 knee surgeries I know losing weight will help ease the pain.
I am motivated to eat healthy cause it makes me feel better. Being a chef, I love to cook and I love to eat. That is why this site is so great, I am able to eat what I want as long as I stay within my calories.
I love to exercise on my recumbent bike, especially while watching tv, this way I don't even think about how long I am working out.
My biggest obstacle is my love of food and not getting discouraged when I see the scale not moving.

I hope to meet some friends on this journey to help and get help from!
Thanks!!

Starting weight: 339
Current weight: 327
Goal weight: In the onederlands =o)

25128812.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• ctroni
    ctroni Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I am new to MFP (3 weeks) and I am looking to get and give support! So far, I have lost 6 lbs and working hard to lose more. I will check on your progress and cheer you on along the way! Feel free to add me.
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    would love to be friends! I am starting all over again and looking to lose 40lbs....being a chef would be great because you already have a basis for cooking foods that are good for you!! I am an ok cook lol and am always looking for ways to make things healthier but inexpensively as well :)