Hi I am new here just wanted to say hello

scoobdoob808
scoobdoob808 Posts: 40
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Okay so I am ready to lose this baby fat. My little one is now 9 months old and I am totally tired of having this nasty flabby belly. Time to kick it into gear and get rid of the extra weight (which there is a lot of). Hope to get to know you all.

Thanks

Jolene

Replies

• EPingul
    EPingul Posts: 23 Member
    Welcome! I too am here to get rid of baby fat (and then some). My "wee one" is TWO and a half!! lol
    Yes, so I procrastinate like it's my job... what is your plan? your goals? Best wishes to you!! Keep us informed :wink:
  • Thanks for the welcome. Good luck to you as well.

My husband and I have started the 30 day shred workout and I am going to start counting my calories each day (hopefully that will make me realize what I am putting in my mouth). My goal is to lose 38 pounds, I have no real specific time fram to do it in, I just want to start losing it.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!! You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Welcome to MFP!! Everyone is right when they say that logging, logging, logging really helps! And there are great people here to offer support and motivation. :flowerforyou: Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.