The Final Meltdown 9.24.09

msh0530
msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Good morning all! I have been traveling incognito for a while, but am trying to get back into the swing of things. I have been reading all of your posts every day, but not taking the time to post.
Have a busy day planned today - right now I'm off to work at school, followed immediately by trying to catch a volleyball game so I can see one of my students play. Then it's home for a quick supper (I see leftovers in my future), and off to band rehearsal.
Hope all of you are well and happy. Chrissy, I am rooting for that last pound to come off, so you can see 80! How exciting!
I have to run - here's to smart choices!

Replies

• smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Mornin ladies

My plans were squished last night because my DH hurt himself at work and I had to go pick him up when he got back into town and take him home. Luckily we did not end up in the ER. I am exhausted today because of a restless night of trying not to bump into him while sleeping. He is off to see the workmans comp dr right now hopefully his elbow is not broken just swollen.

I am going to try to run today but right now I am kinds ify.

Hope yall are doing ok
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Had a great run last night - did just shy of 5 miles in my new shoes - now I have blisters on the back of both feet - other than that they did great and felt good - I think it was partly the socks I had on were too low....I'll try them again after a couple days....I sure hope they are ok - I don't think I can return them now that I wore them but you can beleive I'll try if it happens again.

I am getting so close to that 80 pounds after running I weighed and I was there but I knew I hadn't eaten yet - so I didn't count it but its tempting!
  • smadag1
    I wan to try to run tonight but right now my nody is protesting everything i am doing so I will have to force myself. Especially since my food choices were not the best last night after I got my DH home and settled. Pizza at 9:30 pm is not the best but we were starving and had no energy to cook. Oh well had to do what I had to do
  • chrissyh
    smadag-I know you'll brush off and get back to it! That's definitely a challenge when you are faced with stress, schedules, the chaos of life - how do we handle it??? I've had good days with that and I've had bad days but the bad are getting less and less!!!
  • smadag1
    I know I will feel better if I run. If I put it off I know I will think all night that I should have run. But right now it is all determined by what the dr tells my hubby about his elbow. I am just hoping it is not broke:ohwell:
  • chrissyh
    I hope he is ok too!!!!

If you can't muster a long run - settle for walking for say 5 - 10 minutes and a 15 minute run...you may surprise yourself that you keep going once you're started. I know the first 10 minutes are always my hardest.
  • smadag1
    I think even if I do half the distance something is better than nothing
  • msh0530
    Chrissy - go girl! You'll be at 0 tomorrow!
    Smadag - hope hubby is ok. Just do what you can tonight, and don't stress too much!

Off to volleyball -
  • msh0530
    Chrissy - go girl! You'll be at 0 tomorrow!
    Smadag - hope hubby is ok. Just do what you can tonight, and don't stress too much!

Off to volleyball -
    I don't seem to be able to edit. That should say 80.
This discussion has been closed.