Oxygen Magazine - RKP Publishing

Options
Does ANYONE read Oxygen?! I absolutely LOVE this publication along with Clean Eating Magazine and all of Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean Diet books, all under RKP Publishing, but I've seen ONE person in the last 3 years with a copy of Oxygen in my people-filled hometown of Chicago. I feel like I'm alone here! Does ANYONE enjoy Oxygen the way I do?

Replies

• nothing1994
    nothing1994 Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    I have several issues!
  • dafoots0911
    dafoots0911 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Everything they put out, Ab Issue, Glutes Issue, all monthly magazines I subscribe to. I love this magazine because it is all about working out and nutrition. None of the fluff but plenty of buff. Muscle Fitness Hers is pretty good also, just don't give you much for your money like Oxygen does.
  • cbferriss
    cbferriss Posts: 122
    Options
    I love Oxygen Mag. I wanted to be a female bodybuilder back in the Cory Everson days. Lifted weights off and on since the late 80's. By the time I'm 50, I hope to look like a retired fitness competitor. :)
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    have every issue and special for the last 4.5 years, i really enjoy them and agree they are value for money
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love Oxygen, Fitness Rx and Muscle and Fitness Hers!

I have unsubscribed from Shape and Health.... they just don't cut it anymore.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! It is the only fitness magazine that I read. I've had a subscription for the past few years because I don't want to miss an issue. I also keep every issue because they have great workout ideas, recipes, etc that I like to refer back to.

Excellent value for money in my opinion!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Hi, I confess I am addicted to Oxygen Magazine and I have all of their bookzines, mark my calender for the release of the special mags...like Glutes and Abs!! I could also fall under the category of hoarder of these LOL!! :)
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oh thank God! I really thought I was alone here! I get so happy when I get my copy that I've got to read it cover to cover! And I thought I was the only one who's got a pile of them! I was looking at Women's Health on the news stand and the moment I saw fluff - which only took 2 turns of the page - I put that sucker right back. I LOVE IT! Thank you everyone! I'm thinking about either joining or making a group here for folks who are committed to the Oxygen Lifestyle!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I just hope that with the recent death of Robert Kennedy, the publisher, that the magazine does not change and become like the other fitness magazines.
  • Eureka175
    Eureka175 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oxygen and Clean Eating magazines are my absolute favourite too! You're not alone.