Looking for Motivational Friends :)

I started MFP a little over a week ago and I am really in need of some motivational people to help keep me encouraged. It really helps me stay on track throughout the day when I read my friends daily status posts. I am determined to lose 50 lbs and get my pre pregnancy body back. However, I don't want to just be thinner, I want to be healthier. I am a stay at home mom of two little boys, a wife, and a grad student. I am tired of feeling tired all the time and want to be healthier for me and for my family that I love more than anything. Is there anyone else out there looking for a friend to bounch ideas off of and to help keep motivated?

Replies

• JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    You can certainly add me! I'm a stay at home mom a to a 4 year old boy and am going to college. I have about 70 lbs. that I want to lose; we can help each other stay motivated!
  • Rozelyn
    Rozelyn Posts: 3 Member
    ME TOO! Add me!
  • Feel free to add me also. I need all the motivation I can get. =)
  • AeishaW
    AeishaW Posts: 1
    Good Morning< I ready your blog and I was were you were a couple of months ago...I was tired alll the time could do anything with my kids and I got sick of it so I changed....I have been working out and watching my calorie count I have lost 75 lbs all together and still have 60 some more to go...I am here to motivate you if you need it...:smile: