Puppies at Work

Options
auroranflash
auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
In honor of 'Bring Your Pet to Work Day', MSN has a cute article full of pictures of dogs visiting their mom & dad's workplace.

Who doesn't smile at puppies? C'mon.

http://animaltracks.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/06/25/12400434-dogs-rule-the-office-16-take-your-dog-to-work-day-photos?lite

Happy Friday. :drinker:

Replies

• LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Love this idea! ♥
  • wisegirl_k
    wisegirl_k Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I bring my doggie to work with me EVERY DAY!!! :love:
  • SlimSammy2012
    Options
    Wish I could bring mine to work!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! What a adorable article!
  • girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    One of my colleagues brings her sausage dog to work a lot... he's adorable :D
  • treetpflyer
    treetpflyer Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    382306_10150379397132897_1905527176_n.jpg

This is my boy Rusty. He comes to work with me everyday!
  • Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options

This is my boy Rusty. He comes to work with me everyday!

Is that a boxer?
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    My mom is the manager at a pet supply store and she always gets to bring her baby to work, of course this doggie has more clothes than I do. *not kidding*
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Aw, that boxer baby is super cute. *squee*
  • cqueenbee12
    cqueenbee12 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    aww I love this idea. I wish I could bring Fatty to work with me. I'm sure she would love all the attention she would get from my coworkers. LOL! She is kind of a diva/ Attention *kitten*!
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    doesn't anyone bring their snakes or lizards to work? seems so ethnodogcentric.
  • CStone17
    CStone17 Posts: 37
    Options
    My mom is one of the billing managers at a company that has four really high-end retirement homes. All of our dogs have been in to see the old folks. The newer Dane can just curl up and sleep in her office, with the occasional trip around the building. But our smallest (the only non-Great Dane, anyways, since he's still nearly 100 lbs) goes into Memory Care sometimes to visit and it's just so sweet because he's a mutt who is like an Average Joe sort of dog, so some of the folks will think he's their dog from childhood and just get so happy to see him. :cry: They can throw his ball for him and even though it only goes a few feet, he gets so excited and... oh, gosh.

Yeah, dogs should go everywhere. You never know how much brighter it can make someone's day. I adore office dogs.