Dr. Oz

toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Does anyone watch his show? I always liked when he'd be on Oprah. He has a lot of interesting topics, many of which would be helpful to most of us here. Today's topic was calorie burning tips and what to do when you lose a lot of weight and have excess skin.

You should check out his show if you haven't already! :smile:

Replies

• tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    I love Dr. Oz i love how he just gets to the point and doesn't beat around the bush!!!! Did you see the one about poop things like that most people wouldn't just come out and talk about but its a normal function and i like how he explains things that most people are to shy to ask their own dr's...
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    I like that he explains things in basic ways, not using all crazy doctor talk. :laugh:
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    I love this guy. I used to watch him when he would do shows on FIT TV and the show would be about him helping others to lose weight. It was always interesting and I always learned a lot :smile:
  • I love Dr. Oz! I love all the You books too. I'm in Michigan, so I don't get to see his show till 3. Looking forward to todays topic!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Love him. :smile: I tend to trust most of what he says.
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    Does anyone watch his show? I always liked when he'd be on Oprah. He has a lot of interesting topics, many of which would be helpful to most of us here. Today's topic was calorie burning tips and what to do when you lose a lot of weight and have excess skin.

You should check out his show if you haven't already! :smile:

I'd LOVE to have the info on the excess skin thing...I'm finding thats a problem with me now. I looked on the website but didnt see it there. Do you know if they put all the topics on the site after the shows by any chance??
  • BrendaLee
    I'd LOVE to have the info on the excess skin thing...I'm finding thats a problem with me now. I looked on the website but didnt see it there. Do you know if they put all the topics on the site after the shows by any chance??

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos

He has some videos on his site, but I don't see any full episodes yet.
  • BrendaLee
    Dr Oz's Longevity Shake

Combine all ingredients in a blender and enjoy!

1 cup almond milk
    Fresh blueberries (Use the equivalent of 1 freezer pack of frozen berries – and use frozen blueberries when they are out of season.)
    1 handful dried goji berries
    Heaping tablespoon of powdered MACA
    Half a banana

Makes one serving.

__

I have no idea what MACA powder is or where to find dried Goji berries. lol
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    I've seen goji berries around in different places--probably whole foods has them, maybe trader joes? I have no idea what maca powder is either.

thanks for the dr. oz website, I just watched a couple of his videos. :flowerforyou:
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Here is some info about the Maca...................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lepidium_meyenii

I was curious as to what it was also. :bigsmile:

I will keep my opinions about Dr. Oz to myself. :flowerforyou:
  • TuscanySun
    TuscanySun Posts: 3,608 Member
    [/quote]

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos

He has some videos on his site, but I don't see any full episodes yet.
    [/quote]

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.