Looking for Friends with 50+ to Lose

Options
Hi, my name is Nicole and my goal is to have a healthy BMI, which means I have an additional 70 pounds to lose. I have tried to lose weight over the years without help (there's something embarrassing about telling your friends that you're losing weight and then NOT losing weight) and it just isn't working anymore.

If you need a friend to talk to, share recipes with and motivate you day-to-day then look no further! Hopefully we can hold each other accountable through this journey.

Thanks!

Replies

• Carmendu
    Carmendu Posts: 409
    Options
    Great to have you here. I admit to being one with more than 50 to lose. Feel free to friend me if you like.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I may not have 50 to lose but Im here to help support as many as I can! My ideal weight I should lose about 40 more.
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I have 50 to lose as well. Feel free to add me ^_^
  • babygreen11
    Options
    I need to lose about 100. Feel free to add me. I have a long road ahead of me and could use all the motivation I can get.
  • Kjphotography90
    Kjphotography90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 with 60 to lose!! Anyone feel free to friend me!!
  • boosblondie31
    Options
    I have 50 plus pounds to lose. I am new to MFP. I would love any feed back, ideas, or something that helped you lose weight. feel free to add me. *S*
  • Sopsongbird
    Sopsongbird Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and needing to lose about 100. I know how it feels when you say that you are doing something to lose weight and people keep asking how the "diet" is going and you haven't stuck to it and are ashamed to admit it, so you just say "fine." Feel free to add me! We can support each other!
  • tabitha360
    tabitha360 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello I have 50+ pounds to loose. I have used this program before,but never used the community. Thought I might give it a try this time. # Determined.
  • cowgirlup1952
    cowgirlup1952 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 50 or more pounds to lose. I weighed a healthy 139 pounds eight years ago, since then I moved in with my husband and just started ballooning. I need to learn how to eat well again and I have high blood pressure so it isn't an option. I also need to get motivated to exercise and drink more water.
  • Givingitagdgo
    Options
    HI, Ive got a way to go :) Feel free to add me. Always good to have more motivation!!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 lbs to lose, so feel free to add me if you like!!! :happy:
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    60 lbs for me :)

Add me if you like!
  • CHN_
    CHN_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'd say I have at least 50 to lose, probably closer to 60 or 70. I'm also ready to not just loose the weight, but keep it off by changing my lifestyle! Feel free to add me. :)
  • missindepndnt86
    missindepndnt86 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm 26 and am looking to lose about 100-110 lbs. I'm looking for people who will give me the motivation I need to make this goal!
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Right here... I'm at 253 and would love to get under 200.
  • Timmyttt418
    Timmyttt418 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have lost 20 and have 95 to go and determined to do it!:explode:
  • lmeslie
    lmeslie Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 58 lbs total so feel free to add me :). I also want to be in the "healthy" BMI range which is actually quite a low weight for me since I'm only 5'0. I would love to provide support along your journey!
  • MDawg81
    MDawg81 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    50lbs to lose here. anyone can add me.
  • cmpollard01
    cmpollard01 Posts: 246
    Options
    Hey there! I completely understand how you feel! I started off at 239-for the second time in my life :( But using MFP and being resolved to stick with getting healthy (as opposed to "going on a diet") I'm down to 210...I still have about 55 pounds to go, but I know I will get there-and I KNOW you're going to get where you want to be!

Feel free to friend me-we can ALL use encouragement on this journey!
  • aleegib
    aleegib Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes my goal is 60-70 so I am all in