Replies

• Panabarr1
    Panabarr1 Posts: 11
    Options
    WOW.. WOW ...WOW
  • NoSpandex
    NoSpandex Posts: 54
    Options
    I only gave birth to 3 of them but they are all mine. The toddler makes dieting a challenge... Its so hard to not eat his fries when he doesn't finish them when we eat out.

It's never too early to teach the kids to eat healthy foods. Replace the fries with something healthier. Then you won't be tempted and your kids won't battle weight issues as they get older. Everybody wins!
  • TNFirefly
    TNFirefly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference. What an accomplishment! A great example for you kid, too.
  • cassiepv
    cassiepv Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look amazing ! You should wear that bikini everywhere :)
  • tberend
    tberend Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing too! Congratulations!
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Great job!
  • raiseyourgame
    Options
    Wow AMAZING!!!! Congrats!!!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I swim mostly. I only started working out a couple months ago but I am in the pool almost 7 days a week. I can really only do it if the baby is napping so I don't get long. I also do a 15min run on the elliptical 4-5 days a week but I hate that so I am still on level 1 resistance. I have loose skin on the belly arms and thighs that I hope will tighten itself up eventually.
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    wow! that is my goal weight. I am the same height. I was 220 pounds and am now at 182 pounds. so would love to friend you. get support and encouragement as I begin to get there too
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I only gave birth to 3 of them but they are all mine. The toddler makes dieting a challenge... Its so hard to not eat his fries when he doesn't finish them when we eat out.

It's never too early to teach the kids to eat healthy foods. Replace the fries with something healthier. Then you won't be tempted and your kids won't battle weight issues as they get older. Everybody wins!

Agreed. I cook 13 out of 14 nights and he is forced to eat all the lean proteins, green veggies, and whole grains so every other Friday I let him have whatever he wants.
  • rougenoire
    rougenoire Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Wow! Just wow!
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options

Great advice! Giving young children unhealthy foods (regularly) teaches them that those are normal foods they should be eating. instead, pack finger foods when you go places - fruits and veggies, small sandiches on whole weat bread, etc. Doing so teaches them healthy eating habits and saves you money :)
  • jimmeezwyf
    jimmeezwyf Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You should be so proud!!! Especially in that bikini! Work it girl, you earned it! I can't "weight" to be right there with you!!!! CONGRATS!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    u should be so proud!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are gorgeous in both pictures. However, if I looked as good as your in the bikini picture - I would be posting it everywhere! Stunning! :flowerforyou:
  • 28houstonc
    28houstonc Posts: 11
    Options
    You look great :)
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    You are a stunner!
  • jammet80
    jammet80 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    OMG! Amazing! You rock!
  • gigibenton
    gigibenton Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job! You give us all hope! Thanks for sharing your pic!
  • mrsferfer
    mrsferfer Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! I also am 5'4" and currently weigh 211 lbs. I am just starting my journey over again. I keep losing and gaining about 20lbs and I am over it. I am ready to get past the 200lb mark and never look back. I was down to 172 before I got prego with princess #2 and I've never lost the weight I gained during pregnancy with her. I think it's a little hard to pass it off as baby weight when she will turn 3 at the end of this month! Thanks for posting!! It gives me the kick in the butt I need to keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!