5'4" 218 down to 134 with pics

Options

Replies

• snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal transformation. You have no reason to be nervous. You look fantastic.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You look great! :) I'm 5'4" too so it's nice seeing a success story that started out at around the same weight I did.
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    You are my new idol!!!! I also have 6 boys (and 2 girls) and need to take off the weight those kids put on me! Thank you so much for posting your pics. They give me hope for the future me!!
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    My goodness. You look amazing. Congrats on the loss. Very inspiring. Good luck with those last few pounds.
  • tasiamere
    tasiamere Posts: 233
    Options
    You look awesome, Girl! WTG.
  • hurricanehodz
    Options
    wow!
  • patriciaannbibo
    patriciaannbibo Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You Really look Amazing.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Sweet mercy, what a difference! You look fabulous!!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB!! You look fantastic!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look absolutely amazing!!!!
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    so amazing! gosh I can't believe your down that much in 6 months! thats nutts. I am 3 months in and can only hope to reach my goal by 6 months. Did you do anything specific for diet and exercise. Wow you look great!

No specific diet. I cut out all fast food except the rare Subway run when I burn dinner. I don't have cheat days and I research menus before I go out with hubby or friends. I found lots of ways to adjust my menu so that I can cook really low calorie meals for me that have enough nutrition for my 3 teenage boys and the younger ones. That was the main challenge. I wanted to eat healthier but I also wanted things my boys wouldn't complain about eating. Diet has played a much larger role than exercise so far. I take OneADay women's metabolism, and I have a Target Diet shake (milk chocolate yum) for breakfast every morning cause I don't want to be low on any particular vitamin just cause I am cutting calories. I drink more water (crystal light is my friend) and never drink my calories (except the 5 in crystal light). It was just time for me. My desire to not be punished by my weight finally outweighed my desire to not be punished by a restricted diet. Honestly it felt like punishment in the beginning but now I really like the lighter foods. I won't lie and say I wouldn't love a burger but a green chili chipotle burger wrap is tasty and I don't have to feel guilty afterwards. I even have an alternative pizza that is every bit as tasty as the one I use to order. :-)
  • lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am pregnant with our second child, third pregnancy. I'm 191 and 5 months. So far I haven't gained with this pregnancy, but I'm hoping I won't put on more than 15 pounds. I'm trying really hard to sustained the weight I'm at. You have done such an amazing job and I am going to do everything I can to get back down to between 140 and 150. You are an inspiration and a true testiment that it can be done! You look great and be proud of that mommy belly, because I'm sure that you are proud of your children as well!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look amazing! Congrats on your success girl!
  • LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • shaunasoares
    shaunasoares Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome girl!! Don't be nervous be proud
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Own it! You look GREAT!
  • HeatherTransformed
    HeatherTransformed Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! You've done well.
  • jenorozco79
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. So inspiring!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are a great inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!