Hi Friends :)

Options
ashypoo03
ashypoo03 Posts: 49 Member
Hello, since I don't think I ever really introduced myself on here i'm going to now. My name is Ashley I am a mom of 2 , I am 27 years old and live in Canada . When I first started using myfitnesspal in 2010 I weighed 162lbs... this was after the birth of my son ... my most recent weigh in was at 141 .. However I am still not happy with the way my body looks my goal is to tone and be able to rock a bikini by next summer.. I am and always have been someone who loves to snack on all the wrong things .. there was a time when I was eating out atleast 3 times a week and eating chips/cookies/chocolate/pizza etc at home. I am now trying to live a healthier life style i've been able to keep up eating healthy for about 3 weeks now i've cut out bread.. eat a lot of oatmeal, chicken, fruits & vegetables. I am having the most difficulty figuring out what healthy to eat that i will like since I am so picky .. Here is a picture of my before and current pictures and some of my kids :) .. Oh and I am a daycare preschool teacher and love photography!! :)

7527562128_fa3ff8eaff_z.jpg
Untitled-1 by ashleylynn03, on Flickr

7000133274_5202618c5b_z.jpg
hannah2 by ashleylynn03, on Flickr

7149373369_bedc77a2e5_z.jpg
IMG_5503 by ashleylynn03, on Flickr

Replies