College/Young Adult

Just joined - I'm a 20 year old dude who is trying to get into a healthy weight and boost my self esteem :) These are, in fact, the best years...right?

Some info: I'm about to start my third year of college, future English teacher, crazy into literature, love running (thought I've fallen out of it), and getting into yoga.

Would love to find friends with things in common who will keep me on track and who I can encourage as well. :D

Replies

• Kait147
    Kait147 Posts: 1
    Hi!
    I'm 23 and have done 2 years of college - first was for Medical Lab Tech and the second was the first half a forensics Biotechnology program (which I decided is just not for me LOL) I'm trying to get myself into shape to join the OPP or police of some kind. I used to be a huge fan of running too.. when I was a kid I used to be able to beat kids 3-4 years older than me on track and field day... wanna get back to that again.. if you want to friend me go ahead... maybe we can encourage eachother to get back into running... college seems to have a way of getting you off track I think... now I'm done and want back on track :)