Random!

Options
MartiJ521
MartiJ521 Posts: 434
So what does everyone think about Steven Tyler leaving American Idol? I personally LOVE Steven Tyler and will no longer be watching it..

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    meh
  • ChcolateLady11
    Options
    Don't really care....
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Doesnt matter. Anyone can judge that show. I will miss his perverted comments though.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This isn't something that i care about.
  • Briski1411
    Briski1411 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I don't care much :ohwell: I think that show won't last to much longer though. Not with out some serious help from a great NEW panel..... I believe it has run it's course and wouldn't be mad if it disappeared.........
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I don't have tv so it doesn't effect me.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Options

You know whats funny, years ago I would have made fun of you for not having TV, but now I wish I had the guts to just get rid of it too! 140 bucks a month for bull *kitten* reality tv and HBO? What a waste.
  • Vonwarr
    Vonwarr Posts: 390 Member
    Options

You know whats funny, years ago I would have made fun of you for not having TV, but now I wish I had the guts to just get rid of it too! 140 bucks a month for bull *kitten* reality tv and HBO? What a waste.

Haven't had TV in over 8 years now. 0_o

edit: It's only like... 2 weeks ago that a friend convinced me to try netflix... I can't find anything to watch on it. I've been watching the TED talks, and they're already free online.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Options

Haven't had TV in over 8 years now. 0_o

edit: It's only like... 2 weeks ago that a friend convinced me to try netflix... I can't find anything to watch on it. I've been watching the TED talks, and they're already free online.

I evny you.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I couldn't give 2 squirts of piss.
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Options
    I couldn't give 2 squirts of piss.

Slim Shady...is that you?