Successful 30DS'rs How did you you do it?

Options
2»

Replies

• paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 DS on 3rd June and finished it today, so did it across 44 days working out usually 5-6 times a week but had some time off due to illness. Anyway all I did was 30 DS and calorie counting and I lost 7lbs and 9 inches.
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Okay so I can't get you a "success story" yet, but I'm on day 8 of the 30 day shred. Still on level one, but I LOVE it so far! Honestly, I usually hate working out. But I was just saying today, I am slowly starting to look forward to, and enjoy, doing the shred. Circuit Training beats the elliptical or running hours in the gym, anyday! Well, at least for me. I'm avoiding the scale and measuring tape for now (well I did jump on the scale today, still have a weight gain, but it's gone down a tad since my initial increase in starting the shred. So I have hopes it's going to start going down soon!)

But on Day 5, I started adding Jillian Michaels Fat Burning Metabolism Booster Circuits in, right in a row, after the shred. Each day I add another circuit, and each one is only 6 mins long. Can be found on Youtube.

Sooooo.....can't give you stats yet, but I feel stronger, healthier than I have before (so much more compared to my gym workouts!) Can't wait to see my results at the end.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I started the 30 DS on 3rd June and finished it today, so did it across 44 days working out usually 5-6 times a week but had some time off due to illness. Anyway all I did was 30 DS and calorie counting and I lost 7lbs and 9 inches.

That's some amazing results!
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I did it in February 6 days a week for 30 workouts, each level 10 times. I lost 9 lbs in that time frame of just over a month. I did other cardio maybe 2-3 times a week with it, usually zumba on the wii.

Since then I do it every other workout (still working out 6 days a week) and do some cardio the other days. I'm pretty sick of it by now but I wanted to keep up my strength gains. Hoping to start lifting soon so I can retire 30 DS for a while.
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    I did it in February 6 days a week for 30 workouts, each level 10 times. I lost 9 lbs in that time frame of just over a month. I did other cardio maybe 2-3 times a week with it, usually zumba on the wii.

Since then I do it every other workout (still working out 6 days a week) and do some cardio the other days. I'm pretty sick of it by now but I wanted to keep up my strength gains. Hoping to start lifting soon so I can retire 30 DS for a while.

Yeah, I tried an aerobic 5 step position dvd I got, and found that it was NOTHING compared to 30DS.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!