kinda gross but......

Options
I typically drink about a gallon of water between 9am and 6pm however lately even though it is not extremely hot in my area I tend to get a wickedly dry mouth. Tongue sticks to roof of mouth and by the time i get home from the run i have a very thick saliva . I have no clue what this is trying to tell me! any ideas?

Replies

• joeyplatypus92
    Options
    I typically drink about a gallon of water between 9am and 6pm however lately even though it is not extremely hot in my area I tend to get a wickedly dry mouth. Tongue sticks to roof of mouth and by the time i get home from the run i have a very thick saliva . I have no clue what this is trying to tell me! any ideas?

drink more water.....

-.-
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Start spitting while you run- seriously.
  • rayvynn5374
    rayvynn5374 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Lol Joey says drink more water...can I start logging walking for all the trips I make to the bathroom?

As much as I hate to do it I will try to start spitting!

Thanks!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Lol Joey says drink more water...can I start logging walking for all the trips I make to the bathroom?

As much as I hate to do it I will try to start spitting!

Thanks!

I know, it's distasteful and your grandmother would never approve, but it will solve the problem, assuming you're not chronically dehydrated. I promise.