Lost my motivation....

Options
I have lost my motivation.I have no idea how to remotivate myself. I don't know why? I know I need to get my butt off the couch and get back into going to the gym on a regular basis, but I can't make myself do it. I want to lose this weight and feel better, look better, be healthy, fit and I just can't make myself do it. I'm cleaning my diet up and have managed to lose some weight that I regained after the first of the year but need that extra kick. I just don't know how. It's so depressing....

Replies

• Jenph20
    Jenph20 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It can be tough. I've been there. It's not easy staying motivated when you'd rather do something else. I started up a ladies only support group on FB. We would love to have you. Send me a message if you're interested!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Ok. Yes. I get it! You don't FEEL like working out... Start by taking a look at your profile pic and the message! Then, follow that with continuing to log in EVERYDAY no matter how good or bad, DONT STOP LOGGING IN DAILY!!! Third, GET... UP...OFF... YOUR...*kitten*... and do a workout!!! Make it old, new, whatever you like, just start moving. Notice I didn't say anything about FEELING motivated. Just do what you're supposed to do... Somedays you will love it, other days you will just go through the motions... THAT'S the thing about true commitment. We do what we said we would do, even when we don't feel like doing it!!!

You've been married a while so you know a thing or two about commitment. Somedays you feel the love, other days you're just doing the right thing by not smothering him with a pillow... I'd love to keep chatting but I have to go put my kids to bed now. Sleep tight and when you get up, do your workout first thing so you feel like you're back on track. That'll help. ALSO, please remember my harsh words because I can guarantee you that I will need to hear them said back to me sooner or later... :hugs:
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I sent you a personal message, but I want to reiterate here. YOU CAN DO IT.