New Shirt!

Options
So I bought a new shirt last night, I waved on the side of caution and actually got a large rather than an extra large... and... it fits! it's actually a little big! And my I'm on the next whole in my belt! woo hoo!

Replies

• Porsha1Love
    Porsha1Love Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I know you are excited .i actually was excited when I bought my school t shirt and actually fit an x-Large comfortably. I previously wore and 2X. I was excited too. Congrats on slimming down.
  • cnutbrown
    cnutbrown Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!:drinker:
  • projectMOH
    projectMOH Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited for you!!! :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :bigsmile:
  • maurierose
    maurierose Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Holy moly, you're doing GREAT!!!! Congratulations, that had to be such a great feeling when you tried it on!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Beautifylgirl
    Beautifylgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats! It's nice to see that you're focusing on how you feel and how your clothes fit rather than the #'s on the scale. Keep up the good work!
  • mamaturner
    mamaturner Posts: 2,533 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone your support and encouragement only ads to the excitement!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I'm a little peeved that none of my clothes are fitting me anymore. I didn't have that big of a wardrobe to begin with, and now I look like I'm swimming in everything. Ah well, I guess there's a silver lining to that cloud. :smile:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I'm a little peeved that none of my clothes are fitting me anymore. I didn't have that big of a wardrobe to begin with, and now I look like I'm swimming in everything. Ah well, I guess there's a silver lining to that cloud. :smile:

Silver lining!!! Double DUH!! :laugh: :love: :laugh:
    I felt like that at 30 lbs. too, got rid of the baggiest clothes and then
    get upset because my clothes were fitting tight again. Triple DUHHH!!!
    Wearing the smaller sizes from my closet now! :blushing: :bigsmile:

MAMATURNER! We celebrate your success! Rock ON Girl!!! :drinker: :love: