I just started on this site but been dieting for 3 months

Options
I just started on this site but I have been dieting for 3 months now. My starting weight was 267 lbs... I am now down to 220 lbs.... For me this has been a great accomplishment!!!!! I am loving losing weight and gaining more confidence in myself as a person and as a woman... I have learned how to drink water which i never did before... I have completly cut sodas and sweets out of my diet and that has helped tremendously..... I guess what I am trying to say is that if your mind is there then you can accomplish all of your goals so keep on working towards them!!!!!

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is a big accomplishment. I wish I could get rid of my sweet tooth and I would be so much better off.. but I'm still learning how to eat sweets and stuff in moderation. Anyway, good job on your success!
  • 135gratitude
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats on all that you've already lost, and you will LOVE this site to finish what you've already started!

You are an inspiration!
    :flowerforyou:
    Betty
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!