Options
2»

Replies

• Huiminlovesfood
    Options
    Add me! I never want to be alone!
  • Ready4Change05
    Options
    Does anyone have any tips they would like to share on how to be successful?
  • Kona2014
    Kona2014 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hello!

I'm the same, having moved away from family and friends for my work I decided to join MFP. I'm looking to drop a little bit of weight, but mostly to get really fit and healthy.

Feel free to add me :happy:
  • drena88
    drena88 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey fitness friend,

Welcome to the site. I'm new too. I'm a teacher and I'm ready to get into shape! My goal is 20 lbs, I've lost 5 so far. It's hard when there isn't any support, I HEAR YA. Luckily, my Fitness Pals on my friends list are great. They're super supportive. I love it. I'm always looking for new buddies!

Strength in numbers!

feel free to add me
    A
  • motherqueen
    Options
    Hi,

I am new to this as well. My goal is to lose 35 lbs. total. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • shannonmaria
    shannonmaria Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend! I'm right there with ya and I also work in nursing :)
  • Browneyedgirl140
    Browneyedgirl140 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I know it can be hard to lose weight while in college but it is doable. Somethings to think about when your semester starts back up is to plan your meals everyday that way you don't have to use the food court or a la carts on campus when you forgot or need a quick bite. If you have to look at the nutrition information.

I have been out of college for a few years but still work for the university. Our campus is great to walk around on, so when I get a break or just need to stretch my legs I take a quick walk. I go online to measure the distanced I walked and log it daily. Another tip is to have MFP become one of the websites you visit often. I find myself on here morning, lunch, and before I go to bed. Log everything even if you feel bad for eating it, it will help you in the long run. Good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • clare297
    clare297 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am determined to lose the pounds this time and keep my food journal up to date. I am happy to be friends, not got any on here yet! Good Luck!
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want
  • CheriSoVery
    CheriSoVery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh you can add me too if you're not too loaded! I'd love more friends on here :)