support buddy...

Options
I really need a support buddy whos goals are similar to mine. Someone between 19-22, and weighs close to 240 (give or take about 10 ibs). I need someone who I can message on here and keep us motivated and share tips and tricks or whatever. I just need someone becuase I can't seem to get back into my routine of things and i've been feeling so down lately and know that I NEED to get back into this. And I do call this a diet as well as a life style change. I know a lot of people don't agree with calling it a diet....but i'm only eating 1,200 calories a day....so it is a diet. When I reach my goal weight, i'll no longer be trying to lose weight so i'll no longer be eating 1,200 calories....i'll be eating atleast 1,800 and making sure I continure being healthy! Anyway, if anyone is willing to commit themself to be my buddy on here that would be awsome! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Hey, I will be your buddy! I am almost 21 (will be oct 3) and I weigh about 208, but I started at 245. I really need as much motivation as I can get... I want to get down in the 180s by New Years.. we can help each other!
  • fitnfabulous
    Options
    did you really lose all that weight in just over a month? is that healthy?
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    did you really lose all that weight in just over a month? is that healthy?

No... I lost it over a year and a half. I've lost about 7 pounds since I started here.