food delivery?

Options
Does anyone order their food from Swans? I'm thinking about ordering our food to be delivered. I despise shopping.

What are your experiences? Good? Bad?

Replies

• afgivens4
    afgivens4 Posts: 117
    Options
    Good Food but a little too pricey for me. Make sure you watch nutrition labels!
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I love swans, when I didn't have a car, I ordered swans, it was easy just having it delivered instead of bumming rides to the store. Some things are cheaper some not, I love the salmon fillets, they are awesome! My husband (whom hates fish with a passion) he ate it with me and liked it. My delivery guy was awesome we had the same guy delivery each time. Watch for their sales, you can get great savings!
  • lil_bit_crazy
    lil_bit_crazy Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I've browsed the website. They have "healthy living" meals for me and regular food for everyone else that's pretty good prices.
    Where I live I'd pay the difference in gas to drive myself.

Like the Chicken says feeds 20. I assume it has 20 pieces in the order. (Bnls sknls)
    Are the portions decent sizes? We're a family of 5. That's 4 meals. But if they're tiny pieces of chicken, I'll have to double up...and only get 3 meals and leftovers ...???
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I've browsed the website. They have "healthy living" meals for me and regular food for everyone else that's pretty good prices.
    Where I live I'd pay the difference in gas to drive myself.

Like the Chicken says feeds 20. I assume it has 20 pieces in the order. (Bnls sknls)
    Are the portions decent sizes? We're a family of 5. That's 4 meals. But if they're tiny pieces of chicken, I'll have to double up...and only get 3 meals and leftovers ...???

Does no one else order Schwans? Hi again I hope I am able to help. I only cook for two though. I don't really remember thinking anything I ordered was tiny amounts really, but your feeding 5 too.

The chicken breast is about 6 oz pieces, most the meats is individually packaged. Like the Alaskan Salmon, one fillet I'd cut in half I thought they were huge. The plain pasta and rice is really good, but you should double that up. (one bag feed us, with a serving leftover) Basically If it says serves like 6 or 8, just double it to be on the safe side. The veggies took us awhile to go though a bag. The sauces are yummy, they lasted awhile too. The bags of fries are pretty big too.