I feel great today!

CaptainJim157
CaptainJim157 Posts: 390
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I had pretty good food today, (- the 2 passion flakies, lol)
but I went for a 60 minute walk today, and I was bored, so I went for a jog, (30 minutes) ^^
I feel absolutely amazing! Just from the jog I burned off 306 calories! I still have 200 and something calories left for tonight, I might have some fruits or veggies after I have a shower, lol

EDIT:
My anxiety has been absolutely perfect since exercising the last week or so! :happy:
I feel like a million bucks and I haven't even lost weight yet! (Just started using this today again)
so next Thursday is my 1st WI :wink:

Replies

• ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Glad you are doing well. Exercise is great for stress and anxiety. I have been stomping the crap out the the treadmill for the last couple of weeks. I have peace now too so I am walking litely.:flowerforyou:
  • Yepp! I'm exhausted now, lol
    I gotta get a good sleep for work tomorrow!
    I already made my lunch,:
    1 cup carrots,
    1 cup strawberries,
    1/2 cup blueberries, (I only work 3-5 hrs, so that'll keep me full till later)

and my breakfast is going to be an omelette and 1 cup of orange juice, does that sound good for half of my day? (my mom usually makes dinner so I just eat whatever she makes)
  • Lyndo
    Lyndo Posts: 95
    :happy: Sounds good to me!!!
    Don't forget water water water!!! incase you get more hungry!:drinker:
  • Yeppers! I already had 7 cups of water today! ^_^
    Your supposed to have between 7-8 right?
  • I'll have about 7-8 cups of water tomorrow too!
    I work at a restaurant, so instead of having pop while I work, I'm going to have water! :)
This discussion has been closed.