One thing you can never resist?

Options
I could have been strong all week and yet still I would not manage to resist a Crunchi Chocolate bar, a Chicken Chowmein and other Chinese dishes in general. for those reasons i try to avoid Chinese restaurants altogether and limit my chocolate intake throughout the week.

It would be interesting to find out whether there are any big offenders in temptation? Whats yours?

Replies

• sarabshi
    sarabshi Posts: 20
    Options
    Thai Sweet Chilli Walkers - the big bag!
  • laxwyo
    laxwyo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Poontang! Oh wait, you're talking about food. Doritos, love them! Could polish a bag off me thinks, but now I count out the 6 or seven chips I get for a serving.
  • BrianCrum
    BrianCrum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Blue Moon on a summer night.
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    chicken wings! (any kind)
  • momtokgo
    momtokgo Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Chips, if they are in my house, I will eat them. And fast food french fries, same deal. If they are here, they go in my mouth. Not many, but enough to satisfy. I can walk by the chips in the grocery store and be ok, but if I buy them for my family, I'm going to share.
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Crisps (potato chips to those of you in the US!) I LOVE them! I've been really good recently and only eaten the baked variety, but i still crave them now and then! :laugh:
  • lollypop_ginger
    lollypop_ginger Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bread! I try to avoid it completely otherwise I won't stop eating it!
  • essjay76
    essjay76 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    If I had a bag of trail mix or crunchy salty chips in front of me, there is no helping me. I can't buy a bag and eat just a serving. I've tried. That's the one thing I can't resist. I pay more to buy the single servings so I don't overdo it.
  • sbedwards1077
    sbedwards1077 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My favorite beer at a local brewery.
  • dadivarn
    dadivarn Posts: 5
    Options
    Fried chicken wings or spaghetti!
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    My Husband!
  • gijane8871015
    Options
    Anything chocolate!!!
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Chinese takeout is a big one; another is Ritter chocolate (esp. with Hazelnuts).
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Cookies... seriously I have an unhealthy obsession with those.I am proof the cookie monster exists. Not the packaged ones, but the yummy bakers ones. Double choc chip and white choc chip... and choc chip... and white and raspberry cookies.... and oatmeal cookies.... been good though, several weeks without one
  • KinzieElise
    KinzieElise Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Frappuccinos...especially with mocha
  • 180farm
    180farm Posts: 230
    Options
    Warm dark chocolate Ghirardelli brownies. If I smell them, I eat them. Can't walk away.
  • PrettyLydie
    PrettyLydie Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ALCOHOL! I will eat like a champ throughout the day, salads, lean proteins, good fats, I drink tons of water. But night comes, I get my shift drink, then somebody will buy me a drink, then somebody else will buy us a drink, and so on... next thing I know, I've had more alcohol calories than I have food calories. So glad I start classes full time on Monday, I'll have an excuse not to hang out when I get off work, lol.
  • angiezturn
    angiezturn Posts: 49
    Options
    Reeses Peanut Butter cups
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Dark chocolate:)
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    This is a weird one, but Town House Garlic and Herb Topper Crackers. They taste like pizza crust, and there are ten grams of carbs per three crackers. We have had them at work lately, and if I eat one, I guarantee I will have at least five more.