Anyone have any pics after losing 10-14lb?

Options
Would be really interested to see the change in body as inspiration!

Thanks

Replies

• McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15-16 lbs, so right around the range you're talking; take a look at my profile pics or the thread I created last week http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/659342-my-journey-with-pics-and-why-i-don-t-believe-in-after
  • peppapig24_
    Options
    Hannah that is incredible! Well done you.

Could I ask you to check that I'm on the right path to start?

I've used the below website to calculate my TDEE
    http://www.fat2fitradio.com/tools/

For moderate activity level it says I can eat 2251 calories. I have -20% and its allowing me 1805 calories to eat each day.

I do 4 x boxing for fitness classes a week burning around 420 calories a session (wear HRM, deduct resting calorie burn!)

According to the same calculator my BMR is 1452 (harris benedict formula).

Does all of this sound similar to what you would advise?

Thanks so much, lots to get my head round! :(
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    weightlossprogress190-180.jpg

This is exactly a 10 pound loss. I know I gained some muscle during this time because I was weight training in addition to doing cardio, so it may have been a larger fat loss.

At the end of my writing on my profile there is a link to a thread post with a ton of great information to figure out your calorie goals. It sounds like you're on the right track by researching your TDEE and BMR.

Good luck to you!
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'd say it sounds like you're on the right track! Just make sure that if you calculated your TDEE to include moderate activity, you don't eat back your exercise calories. Otherwise you're double counting them, which will slow you down! Good luck to you :) Friend me if you want ongoing support!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!