Re-setting Goals

Options
Has anyone gotten to their goal and decided to go on and lose more? I'm getting close to my goal (within 30 lbs) and I'm already thinking about losing a little more. I set a goal of 220 lbs, 113.6 lbs lost. I started Jan. 31st and my goal date is Nov. 6th...40 weeks. If I keep my pace I should hit my weight loss goal before the 40 weeks, so I may just keep at it until Nov. 6th and see where I end up.

Replies

• Carrmaduke
    Carrmaduke Posts: 42
    Options
    bump
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm only a pound away from my goal and I've already decided that I'm going to keep going, although I'm not exactly sure how much more yet. My current goal weight is 139.5lbs and I'm going to keep going to at least 135lbs for sure, but UGW will be somewhere between 125-135 lbs.
  • Carrmaduke
    Carrmaduke Posts: 42
    Options
    Yep, I'm only a pound away from my goal and I've already decided that I'm going to keep going, although I'm not exactly sure how much more yet. My current goal weight is 139.5lbs and I'm going to keep going to at least 135lbs for sure, but UGW will be somewhere between 125-135 lbs.
    Thanks for the reply! I figured I wasn't alone. Good luck as you hit your goal...and beyond!
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options
    I have a public goal and then I have a super secret goal that only I know....lol...so, I guess I will be re-setting my goal when I get there.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure yet. My initial goal was to be in the "high end" of my healthy BMI....I'm about 11 lbs from that....but now I'm thinking if I make the goal more in the "middle" of the healthy BMI, I'd have more wiggle room! LOL We'll see how I look and feel when I get there. I also do quite a lot of weights and want to be realistic with a weight goal that I can maintain.:flowerforyou: