Quick Healthy Meals - What do you eat??

Options
flash4198
flash4198 Posts: 40 Member
I'm looking for quick healthy meals that I can make during the week on the go & take to work. I'm not looking for something I find in my workout mags with ingredients that I have never heard before. I'm talking about something like my breakfast - egg white, salsa, & spinach (quick, easy to make, & easy to record on Myfitnesspal)..

Come on guys I know everyone has at least one good recipe/meal..............

Replies

• profeloca
    profeloca Posts: 1
    Options
    Lavash with meat of your choice, veggies and salad dressing or mustard. I like mine with turkey, a good bit of mustard, and a lot of lettuce. I think one is supposed to roll it, but I put so much lettuce that it ends up simply folded over in half. Joseph's flax, oat bran, and whole wheat lavash bread is delicious. A half sheet is only 50 calories, 2 grams of fat, and 7 grams of carbs. I had never heard of it before, but now I'm pretty passionate about it.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    make a protein shake with 3/4 cup of milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1/2 cup of oats/ 1tbsp of unswettnd. cocoa/ 1tbsp peanut butter/some sweetener/ Optional : frozen blueberries or banana.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm the queen of quick healthy meals, or so I like to think!! My diary is open if you want to take a look! :). I get many ideas from diary peeping!! :)