Buying clothes NSV

Options
azziria
azziria Posts: 33 Member
Oh the sheer unadulterated joy of going into a store to buy jeans and finding that every pair I tried on in the size I wanted fit me comfortably! Last time I tried it was so depressing, even the pairs I could get on and done up were definitely not 'sittable' in. But today every single pair I tried on not only fit, but also fit comfortably with a little bit to spare :)

I walked out of the shop with a new pair of jeans in my bag and a huge smile on my face!

Replies

• StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options
    Congrats! That is the best feeling!!!! The day shopping becomes fun, is when you know your work is paying off!
  • kwin91
    kwin91 Posts: 128
    Options
    Great job! That should make you feel so good! keep it up and then you'll get to smaller sizes!
    I think the clothes really are the best thing.. I notices a lot of the stuff that had been feeling tight last month, are now loose:) And I bought a couple pairs of shorts two weeks ago and now I NEED a belt!
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Time to dance! :smile: I'm needing new clothes now! Pants won't stay up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!