Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Whats in your music player?

Nothing gets me more motivated than some revved up music when I'm doing cardio. Queens of the Stone Age, Turbonegro, Soundgarden for intensity then Radiohead, New Order, Depeche Mode for more moderate pace. But that's just me. What about you?d

Replies

• bex_89
    bex_89 Posts: 23
    I enjoy listening to Rise Against when I work out. I some times feel like up beat music DEFIANTLY helps keep me motivated.
  • trelm249
    trelm249 Posts: 777 Member
    right now the new linkin park.
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Depends on my mood for me... usually it's between Rock (I love listening to Awolnation right now) and techno/dance music. Once in a while I will listen to country :)
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    I use a mix of rock and dance/techno on my exercise list. Really like David Guetta lately! Also Krypteria, Britney Spears, Avenged Sevenfold, LMFAO. Really anything that makes you want to move!
  • Sbehlmer
    Sbehlmer Posts: 464 Member
    Usually rock...everything from Lynyrd Skynyrd & AC/DC to Pop Evil & FFDP...but also have a little bit of everything else mixed in too (Prince, The Isley Brothers, Toby Keith, etc) :)
  • Chillyw
    Chillyw Posts: 13 Member
    My current gym playlist includes Swedish House Mafia, Hardwell, Knife Party, Laidback Luke, Zedd, Skrillex, Calvin Harris, Headbanga, Duck Sauce, Avicii, Ferry Corsten, and N.E.R.D.