Rock bottom

hetipt01
hetipt01 Posts: 32
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I think I've reached it,rock bottom. I'm beyond sad, and discouraged. I was just looking at a picture of myself and it finally hit me that I've stopped trying. I've gained about 10 pounds over the course of a couple months, thanks to yo-yo dieting. I just want to sit in a corner and cry, I feel like I want to give up. Of course, I know I wont, but this is the lowest I've felt about myself in a long time. I had been doing so well; watching what I was eating, exercising regularly... then something happened, im not sure what, but I guess I let life get in the way of being healthy. I dont really know, but either way, I'm sitting here at midnight panicking, because I want this weight off NOW, and i know that it wont happen that way. Im scared to try again. I had went so far, and now I'm back at square one. I dont want to go out where people can see me, especially the people who know me and will be able to see the weight i've put on. I can't believe I didnt notice it before, what was I thinking??
For anybody who is struggling, take my story as a warning, dont erase all your hard work and end up like me... with no self esteem.
blah :sad:

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Well...if you're at rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up.

__

Don't think of it as starting at square one. I'm sure you learned some things along the way that will help you this time around.
  • BCase
    BCase Posts: 24 Member
    Been there, and it sucks! Not only do you not recognize your self on the outside, but its the unrecognizable person on the inside, whom aloud this whole situation happen!
    However, I believe the "thin" silver lining of it is... you recognize that you don't recognize your self any more.
    I can tell you are very strong, and now you have rekindled that strength again. Tomorrow - day one!

Tonight, cry.
This discussion has been closed.