newbie here....

Options
So heres the plan starting monday july 15th Im planning on exercising five days a week and watching what i eat for the purpose of losing weight. I used to weigh 350lb and i now weight 210. My goal is to do this for 60 days. That way i don't feel like I'm dieting forever....lol. So theres the plan. I live in Kansas and would love to add friends and have support from anyone wanting to share their tips and tricks. 60 days...nothing lasts forever.

Replies

• don666car
    don666car Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    best wishes to all your goals did you have surgery to get down to 210 from 350? friend me if you wish i am here daily
  • chojolitos
    chojolitos Posts: 100
    Options
    I'm new here too:(
    I just stared this monday, and I plan to do it for 60 days too.
    I work-out 5/days a week. Friend me if you want?
    Best regards
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Could I make a suggestion to you - and I mean this totally respectfully... gotta change your attitude, girl.

Your health regimen and improved eating habits SHOULD be forever, not just 60 days...
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    oh it is...I started at 350lbs and now I am at 210. If I think of eating right forever its overwhelming...60 days...thats doable.
  • BR07
    BR07 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey I just started with this plan. Hope to keep on track and to find friend that support and help through those hard times