jillians body revolution

Options
mjj79
mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
Anyone tried this? Currently doing P90x but I had an orthopedist tell me I should stop b/c of severe arthritis in my knees. I'm gonna keep doing it until my second opinion (which is the 24th.) If that doc says i have to stop too, then i will need something else. I like circuit trainig, but need something that wont be too hard on my knees. (I'm not supposed to do squats or lunges and should keep jumping to a minimum :(

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Replies

• Diazwifey2010
    Options
    I am currently doing the jillian michaels body revolution and on weeks 5 and 6(and in all honesty might me staying at this level for an additional week bc i can barely get thru the workout due to my arm strength) and it is a great workout..ive lost about 10 lbs this month however i am at that point where it seems like im building muscle(my legs have actually increased in size although they look a lot more firm than they did). Than really losing more than about a lb a week.... I will say though as the weeks progress there is a loooot more lunges and squat combinations that the first 4 weeks...u do a lot of forward lunges, back lunges, squats with arm weights, getting up and off ur knees while holding weights, etc...so based on the level of arthritis it is something to consider. It is hard bc most work out involve ur legs and knees regardless of it it is cardio or toning. I wish you the best of luck.