Rude people....learn some manners!~

Options

Replies

• Sockimobi
    Sockimobi Posts: 541
    Options
    Yes it should be legal to kick kids's *kitten* when they act this way.

THIS^^^ I would have had to say something. Some kids now days have no manners because they are not taught respect.
    Beating up people you don't care for is a great way to show you are a respectful person. :huh:

Violence in exchange for rudeness from children. Really? And what should we do to the adults who behave this way? Set them on fire?
  • melonclarinet
    melonclarinet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sadly, this is all too common and not just with kids.
    I went to a farmer's market a couple of years ago when I was working on losing weight; I had lost almost 30 pounds and was feeling better. I decided to buy some good fresh fruits and veggies. Well, I was standing and waiting and one of the men who was working the stand went to help someone who got there way after me and turned to his co-worker and said (in Spanish), "It's ok, let the fat girl wait." I kept myself together until I got in the car. Once there, I lost it and gave up on my weight loss for almost 2 years.

When I was younger (about 13 ish) I was at a grocery store with my mom (who is 7 inches taller than me and has always been thin). She mentioned she was cold (she was always cold) and I said that it wasn't really that cold in there. The cashier turned to me and said, "Of course you're not cold, you've got enough insulation on you to keep you plenty warm." Thinking of this experience still makes me almost cry. My mom didn't say anything while we were in the store, but later told me the lady was rude and shouldn't have said that. It didn't solve the hurt feelings. Oh, and by the way, I wasn't that overweight when I was younger!

I wish people would think before speaking.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Oh and just a few months back, I had the Target fitting room attendant (who was not a small girl herself) make a derogatory comment about me buying some jeans.
    I forgot exactly what she said but it basically was being surprised I could fit into the jeans (which I could).
    I, being a non-confrontational person, tried to act like I didn't get what she was trying to say. When I should've questioned what exactly she meant by that.
  • curvykim78
    curvykim78 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I am that lady...i am someone who is abused by groups of skinny little teenage ****bags on a regular basis. I hate these kids, their rudeness stays with a person forever, trust me. I remember incidents from years ago like this...and those kids don't remember i was even in their presence...but i remember their faces and words and the way it made me feel...i believe in karma so i hope life has got them back for hurting me...every last one.

Karma needed to kick there kids butt...I was seriously ticked off about it...
  • curvykim78
    Options
    I can't stand people like that. Years ago, I was outside watering my garden (in grubby clothes, looking pretty gross, I'll admit) and two teenage boys were walking on the sidewalk. One said to the other "There's a girl for you!" and the other responded "Ugh, no thanks!"

I sprayed them with the hose.

I suppose if they'd have shown a little more restraint, I would too. I don't put up with BS like that and neither should anyone else.

LMAO GOOD FOR YOU!!
  • curvykim78
    Options
    Call me ignorant I thought having a fat @ss was a good thing.....?

Maybe if it was spelled PHAT?!?! LOL
  • curvykim78
    Options
    I think you acted with great restraint kim, I don't think I could...

As much of a loudmouth as I am, I simply loudly stated they were rude...there were others around, including my kids. I wanted to kick the punks butt, but there were 4 of them and 1 of me...lol....and I guess I'm supposed to act like an adult now. :) Believe me, I bit my tongue big time.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Because resorting to violence is clearly the way to show them who is more mature... how about ignore it and realize that some people are simply not worthy of your time?

right!
    hulk_smash_loki.gif

So this!!! I have been known to say a thing or two to people being rude and disrespectful when I would rather SMASH them like the Hulk here!!
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    Jeez some peoples kids, if my dad heard me talking like that he'd take me out back and kick my *kitten*.

Lucky you, my Dad wouldn't bother taking me out back, lol.
  • kcmcd
    kcmcd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Mob mentality too. One kid on his own might not have said anything, but you get a group of kids (and adults too, sadly) and they'll egg each other on being bold and showing off. It's appalling what normally good people will turn into.
  • Diyah13
    Diyah13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    It's a shame. First that children feel free to talk this way in the open, and second that no one caught it on video and posted it on You Tube. Should anyone witness my children doing the same as these kids did, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! What I've been trying to model and teach them hasn't sunk in yet.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    ugh... a week after having my first daughter, these *kitten* said i was a fat *****!! I was getting her out of the seat in the back of the car to go into a store, so i was kind of bent over. My husband was like .. oh ****... i looked at him, he knew to come over and get the baby out of the car, i walked up to those little *kitten*, told them off big time. They felt like crap when they saw I had a newborn, rightfully so. I hope I got through to them!
  • MizSaz
    MizSaz Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Not to justify their behavior at all, but kids say the things that adults have learned not to say....
  • NGMama
    NGMama Posts: 384 Member
    Options

I sprayed them with the hose.

You TOTALLY made my day! I love to see a bully get what's coming to them!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When I was 285 pounds, I walking down a sidewalk at a strip mall and three kids between the ages of about 7 and 12 were walking along behind me oinking and mooing. I honestly wanted to turn around and slap the snot out of them.
  • PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Because resorting to violence is clearly the way to show them who is more mature... how about ignore it and realize that some people are simply not worthy of your time?

right!
    hulk_smash_loki.gif

Damn now thats an *kitten* whooping sheesh!
  • AmyFett
    Options
    Not to justify their behavior at all, but kids say the things that adults have learned not to say....

kids? she said they were teens =/
  • AmyFett
    Options

right!
    hulk_smash_loki.gif

Damn now thats an *kitten* whooping sheesh!

PUNY GOD! LOL best scene =)
  • curvykim78
    Options

kids? she said they were teens =/

Yep...probably 15 or so....old enough to know better!
  • Kendrawinn
    Kendrawinn Posts: 160
    Options
    Wow... so sad.