I am amazed.

Options
I'm kind of starting to catch on to this whole losing weight thing. For about a year, maybe two, I tried and was soo discouraged because I didn't know why I wasn't losing--I felt like I was stuck at ~245 and gave up on ever getting past that. But FINALLY lately I've been losing weight! Today I weighed and I was 231. That amazes me, that it took me this long to figure out that I couldn't stay under my calorie goal because it was way too low, and if I don't eat ****ty foods, I can have more of the foods that will actually fuel my body and give me energy, instead of making me feel lethargic and just want to sleep all the time. Don't get me wrong, I'm still not eating THAT healthy--but I'm making a better start now, and that's the important part.

About that last part: how to eat healthy (going for as little cooking as possible) on a college-student-without-a-job kind of budget? :-P

Replies

• lbcbeachbum77
    lbcbeachbum77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Great job... Sounds like you made a breakthrough, both mentally and on the plateau. Being stuck, stinks, and that you stuck to it and did not give up is a great indication that you will only continue to succeed!

~m