Awful binging week!!!! Help!!!

Options
I've had the most awful week of binging!!!
Over the last couple of weeks, I was working really hard, staying within my calorie goal and doing loads of exercise each day as my motivation was to look good at a festival I was going to.
The festival was last weekend and since tehn, I have been binging all week and it has been really bad and I've been really down about it. I've also been in the habit of vomiting after binging again and I HATE it.
It's definitely emotional triggers setting me off, I can't stop it and I don't know what to do, I just needed to rant. :(

Replies

• debrafm
    debrafm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you might need a new goal to shoot for. You said you were doing really well for the festival. Once that was over with, it all went to yuck. Try to set a new goal and see if that helps get you back on track.
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Don't be so hard on yourself. Each day is a chance to start over. If you feel like your starving youself, it won't work. I don't think of it as dieting anymore. I have made significant lifestyle changes and every now and then if I want a small dessert, I eat one - in moderation of course. I watch sugar intake very closely. Hang in there:wink:

You can add me as a friend if you like. I'm on here two to three times a day. I track everything.
  • cuffs_r
    cuffs_r Posts: 41
    Options
    You just d to refocus, and not beat yourself up. Just pick back up where you left off, we are all human and since we are human we are bound to make small judgemental errors, or get side tracked. Not a big deal. You can do it! :happy: