Fairly New, Getting Back in the game

hippiebea
hippiebea Posts: 13 Member
Hello World! I've been using My Fitness Pal for a little while now and I'm just now joining the community. I need to lose this weight for my health more then my looks. I have two autoimmune diseases - Rheumatoid Arthritis and Endometriosis. I also have had two knee replacements because of my RA and looking at two ankle surgeries, potentially fusions. So it's paramount to get my health in order and being over 200pds isn't doing that.

It's important to me that I do this using whole foods - natural and mostly organic. I'm also working on becoming entirely vegetarian, maybe vegan all together. I'm excited to meet new people who are going through as well, maybe even make a few connections in my area. I don't have a lot of support with this. I live with a partner who loves junk food (Ice Cream, Chips), loves the baked goods (pies, cakes donuts) and is used to cooking large!

So there ya have it, a little about me and why I'm here. I look forward to meeting new people, sharing recipes, and cheering each other on!