help with exercising PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
What Are Some Efficient Exercises That I can Do That Require Little Materials Because I dfon't Have Any Weights Mat workout video or any thing else useful. All I HAve IS A Jump rope But I don't know If That's A Good Form Of Execise. So I Would Like To know If there are any exercise I can do without any equipment

Replies

• free2live72003
    Options
    Squats, lunges, situps, planks, etc
  • jeffnjack
    jeffnjack Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! There are lots of things you can use around the house to exercise with. Like pop bottles or cans for weights, a small area rug for a mat, a chair to work the arms. The best thing you have are your legs! Walk walk walk. I have a split level house so there are lots of stairs to challenge me. Set small goals, like 10 min of walking then increase it to 15, 20 etc. Next add a little faster pace, then stairs. You get the idea. I walk all over the house & it feels great.
    Also, do you have a computer or access to one like at a library? Do a search for non equipment exercises or check out youtube. Tons of info at your finger tips.
    Wishing you luck!

PS - Jumping rope is an excellent excercise
  • Reneefit135
    Reneefit135 Posts: 170
    Options
    Use DVD's such as Insanity, Zumba...they don't require equipment or weights and are VERY effective
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Pushups, squats, lunges, wall squats, sit ups, bicycle crunches, dips, there are so many different types of pushups and situps to mix things up! Jumping jacks, knee raises, butt kicks, throw some punches, up downs or burpees, plank jacks, jogging, walking...
  • Cullenbraille
    Cullenbraille Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I like to drive over to the closest school/football stadium and use the track and bleachers for my exercise.
  • MFPBONNIE
    MFPBONNIE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Make some special workout tapes or lists on your computer and dance your buns off. I use the fastest wildest music I can tolerate. Have about 300 songs that I only dance to so I wont get sick of hearing the same songs. dont say you dont have rhythm, close the darn door and dance for 45 minutes straight. i also use DVDs like chalene, she's a dancing fool. i use jari love and jillian to tone, bought them off amazon.
  • DWilkins87
    DWilkins87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 18 lbs since memorial day. Go to Sports Authority or any fitness goods store and pick up the Kettleworx DVD set. It will cost 70 dollars for 6 DVD's plus a food eating guide that you can view on your computer (it's called fat free in 42), and a kettlebell ranging anywhere from 5 to 25 lbs depending on what you're comfortable with! This is well worth the investment and I personally swear by it! I even already see a 6 pack starting to form! Celebrity fitness trainer Ryan Shanahan guides you every step of the way in the comfort of your own living room. I do a Kettleworx workout and run 6 miles every other day. On days when it's too hot and muggy outside I do around 3 to 4 kettlebell workouts indoors. You don't have to have any exercise matts or anything like that, just the kettlebell! You will burn approximately 400 calories per 20 min of doing a kettlebell workout. Good luck to you and I hope this helped!
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Any of these videos:

http://litealloy.com/workouts/tags?utf8=✓&search[time]=&commit=Go!&search[tags][]=&search[tags][]=no+equipment

If the link doesn't work just to to http://litealloy.com/ and search using the "no equipment" tag.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Walk.....that is always a good start, IMO, and free.