oh he11 no...

Options

Replies

• scottbad
    scottbad Posts: 33
    Options
    Hell no to any food that might be served by anyone that may follow up with "would you like supersize that", or "would you like a large drink with that?"
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Crab brain
    Offal
    Insects
    Olives
  • robinkelly25
    robinkelly25 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm the same exact way. All my friends think I am weird because I won't eat any meat that is on the bone :) Glad to have found another person that is like me!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    GINGER....hate the smell and taste of the stuff, even thinking about it makes me angry. Even the smallest amount in a dish i can tell its in. My ex used to try sneak it in.........he is now my ex

YES! i forgot about that one.. yuck!
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    Any food that someone says "If it is made by the right person it is great" for example, chitlins and liver and onions are both very gross! Anything that has a body part mentioned, pigs feet, cow tongue, etc...
  • Darlingir
    Darlingir Posts: 437
    Options
    avocado...if i even look at it I'll start to twitch
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Oh, i forgot.. i dont like PB&J. lol

I like the P...

I like the J...

I dont like PB&J together. expecially with bananas. YUK.
  • ShareeMorty
    ShareeMorty Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Mushrooms. I will projectile vomit!

I hear ya! I cannot even bear the smell of them cooking
  • lisaishotpink
    Options
    Blueberries, bananas, peaches, pears, honeydew melon, musk melon, raw onions, any peppers, olives, tomatoes, mustard, mayo, pickles, all seafood, scallions, celery, coleslaw, potato salad, macaroni salad, asparagus, beans of any kind, peas, cauliflower...

I'm picky.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Peas.

Beyond gross!

This and Brussels sprouts
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Mustard, organ meat (apart from heart, heart is pretty good) and sprouts. JFC I hate brussel sprouts.
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Cantalope, destroys a fruit salad
    Swiss cheese, hubby must keep it double sealed if it's in the frig
    Liver, Ive tried and tried to get it down, just no way
    Cottage cheese, same as liver, yuck! doesn't matter what you try to put on it to cover it up
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    sea food..

Any sea food

Fish shrump crab lobster. And believe me I have tried. We have such delicious smelling sea food in Karach ithat you can smell it miles and miles away and I badly want to like it but I just cant :(
  • Roundabouting
    Options
    Fairy floss (cotton candy), candy/toffee apples and marshmallows, I used to try and like them as a child because everyone else seemed to love them but I could never stomach more than a bite or two. I can somewhat eat marshmallows now but they definitely aren't my favourite type of candy. I also haven't been able to force myself to eat asparagus and artichokes due to their smell and/or texture.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Salmon

Eggs that aren't cooked into something else (i.e. a hard boiled egg = gag, but creme brulee = yum)

Grits/Cream of Wheat

Any southern-style cooked vegetable - mushy carrots, beans, greens, okra - BLECH! I like vegetables raw, lightly steamed or roasted

Tofu - When I found out I was allergic to soy, I was a little bit happy because it meant I had a airtight out for refusing my many vegetarian friends who say 'You just haven't had tofu prepared right... try this!'. No thanks, ALL tofu is FOUL.
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Anything not vegan! Otherwise I enjoy basically any food you could imagine.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Beetroot.
    Pickled onions
    Mushrooms
    Olives
    Oily fish (I can handle tinned tuna if it's mixed in with something)
    Anything such as liver, kidney, heart etc etc
    Mustard
    Meats with more fat than meat.

Also, I would say soft cheese, but I love Philadelphia...so any other soft cheeses.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Not much, octopus, squid, and snails are about it. Oh and parsnips, I'm allergic.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    The only beans that are edible are green beans. Peas and beans of any other variety are disgusting. Other than that I'm a southern girl and a fiber lover........but those knock me off both claims to fame lol.
    Peas.

Beyond gross!

me too!!! the one thing I hate... the smell even bothers me....and lima beans :( YUCK!
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Peppers of any kind, raw spinach, stuffed pasta shells, and carrots.