New Here!

Options
Hi! My Dr. just told me about this website this week, and I'm lovin' it! I have always been up and down with my weight, more up than anything. About 3 1/2 yrs. ago, I got down to my lowest ever in my adult life. For the first time, I was called "skinny" (which I was far from it). To some, being called skinny might be considered an insult, to me, it was great. I have since gained about about 16 lbs., and am desperate to lose it. I am determined to lose the weight, and I know this website will be a great help to reach my goal. It's nice to "meet" everyone here! :)

Replies

• macantrell
    macantrell Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place, welcome. Friend me if you would like! Good luck you will do great!
  • Tonyv01
    Tonyv01 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck, we know you can do it!
  • retoucher
    retoucher Posts: 3
    Options
    Thank you both! It's daily struggle for me, and I border on obsession with it, having been pretty high up on the scale. Dropped 42 lbs. in 6 mos. back in 1997, just before my 40th birthday. Regained and lost some, typical yoyo! In 2008, went through some "stuff", and dropped 32 lbs. in about the same time frame. I just want to get back to that weight, and stay there. I know I can do it! :happy:
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Warning!! It's a little addictive.:happy:
    Seriously, welcome and you are definitely in the right place. Good support, good advice and good information. Welcome.