well im going to logans tonight...

Options
I'm about to leave to go out to eat at logans roadhouse! I can't wait because I love it and I'm starving ha ha ... I've already decided to eat roadies with fries and yes, probably two big rolls.... I ate pretty bad last night as well..... I plan to get right back in track tom..... I am just in one of those moods today were I just don't care and I want to eat what I want... So I can't technically gain a really lb if I don't eat 3500 cal which I won't even be close to that and waant yesterday... So a couple of lbs from water weight no big deal right? Will come off in a couple of days! Lol someone talk some sense into me! Sorry for the ramble

Replies

• kansasbelle
    kansasbelle Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I worked there for nine years they marinate the chicken in the house dressing, brush all steaks with butter too.. I would go with sweet potato, baked potato, filet, sirloin or tilapia/ salmon.. just know that the chicken has been marinated in the creamy parmesan peppercorn and is also brushed with butter. Salad is a good choice too..avoid the rolls... high calories and brushed with melted butter. Move the bucket of peanuts away they will kill you ....Good luck enjoy it's great food...