Bikini comparison, last year to this...

Options
2»

Replies

• mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Thanks Jen! :smile: Still a work in progress, but it feels so good to SEE it, you know?

I know exactly what you mean!! I don't feel any diff but when I look back at pics I can see (just did an update of my black bikini pics lol) not as amazing results as yours tho! I'm highly envious lol you've done soooo well I'm very proud of you xxx
    Oh, there's a huge difference, I can even see it in your ticker! Just look at the first one then the last one. WOW! You're doing so well! Just keep at it as you have been, girl! :flowerforyou:
  • mariposa224
    Options
    u look great...what happened to your knee?
    Thanks! lol Actually, nothing. That's my left knee, I generally wear that compression/stabilization brace on it when I work out because a couple years ago I seem to have done something to it while working out. it makes this lovely 'crinkling' noise ever since then. It doesn't hurt or bother me in any other way. And the last few days I actually had to switch it to my right knee because I *did* do something to it this week. I almost fell in the parking lot at work and twisted my right knee. It has a slight knot and it's still a little swollen, but it's up above my kneecap. I've iced it and been taking care of it. It doesn't hurt, but I don't want to further injure it, so I've been taking it easy for now. :smile:
  • AmyfromBama
    AmyfromBama Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic ... Great Job!!!! :)
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Thanks! lol Actually, nothing. That's my left knee, I generally wear that compression/stabilization brace on it when I work out because a couple years ago I seem to have done something to it while working out. it makes this lovely 'crinkling' noise ever since then. It doesn't hurt or bother me in any other way. And the last few days I actually had to switch it to my right knee because I *did* do something to it this week. I almost fell in the parking lot at work and twisted my right knee. It has a slight knot and it's still a little swollen, but it's up above my kneecap. I've iced it and been taking care of it. It doesn't hurt, but I don't want to further injure it, so I've been taking it easy for now. :smile:

i see....i have to wrap up my left knee real tight for workouts as well because i broke my kneecap last year and it has not quite healed yet, and it probably never will.
  • marni35
    marni35 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • DrCaspianDoll
    DrCaspianDoll Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! I really love this! Inspirational and beautiful :) GREAT job!
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    Options
    wow!!! you look so FIT and in shape!!! WTG girlie!!!!! :D
  • mariposa224
    Options

i see....i have to wrap up my left knee real tight for workouts as well because i broke my kneecap last year and it has not quite healed yet, and it probably never will.
    Awww... Wow! That sucks, I'm sorry! I hope that you're wrong, in that I hope that it does heal up for you!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Thanks again, everyone!
  • Traceyrohrer
    Traceyrohrer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, thanks for sharing!!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Hot! You look great, thanks for sharing :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    YOu look amazing!! Congrats!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    Thanks all! :flowerforyou:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Great job!@!!!!! you look great!! Hard work pays off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!