Simple exercises?

Options
Help! I need to know some exercises that I can do at home with no equipment except a couple 3 pound weights. I can't really afford exercise videos unless they're free online. I need something that is fairly easy to do. Every answer will be much appreciated! Thank you!

Replies

• thinspirations474
    Options
    Little help here?
  • coop52
    coop52 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Do a search for "body weight exercises". There's tons of stuff you can do using your own body as resistance, like planks, push ups, burpees etc. You can look for videos on Youtube on how to properly do each exercise too.
  • von100blue
    von100blue Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Try steps on the bottom of the stairs; 5 minutes and I'm really warmed up. Loads of stuff on U tube have a surf through their videos and make yourself a routine. Don't forget to warm up and cool down; you ache less
  • hongruss
    hongruss Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I think somebody mentioned(on here) tbat Brazil Butt Lifts first two discs/ phases are free on Youtube, Convict Conditioning is a great bodyweight exercise book, but you might also check out Leangains, Fitness Black Book, Muscle & Strength, Bodybuilding.com, these should all have some bodyweight routines on them.

Russ
  • AudreyandHana
    AudreyandHana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know you said you didn't want to buy DVDs but some of them are really cheap. I got Yoga for Dummies and the Hannah Waterman ones for less than a tenner. Your public library will also have them for hire, really cheaply. I would also check out charity shops.
  • thinspirations474
    Options
    Thank you all. If you happen to think of any other suggestions don't hesitate to post them. I think I'll try and find the videos on youtube and see how they work. Thanks again!
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Help! I need to know some exercises that I can do at home with no equipment except a couple 3 pound weights. I can't really afford exercise videos unless they're free online. I need something that is fairly easy to do. Every answer will be much appreciated! Thank you!

Our local library has lots of fitness DVDs that don't require special equipment, like the 30 day shred, if nothing else you can borrow it, make notes of all the exercises and take it back.

Free, Professional, Legal, Convenient, did I mention Free :smile: