I need more friends to help support my weight loss!

Options
Hi everyone,
My name is Chelsea, I'm 23 and from Maryland. I reached my heaviest this year at 235. I am about 5'7" and always stayed around the 180 mark. So jumping on the scale to find I was way over 200 was a bummer.

I lost my job, went back to school and gained 50lbs!!

My goal weight is, well I don't know. I've never been my goal weight my entire life. So I'll say right now It's to get down to 180 again, but of course, I would really like to be 155 so that my bmi is in the normal range. I'm SICK of being overweight.

The worse part is I now work for a health food company and feel soo soo out of place.

I have adapted a "real" foods diet that I've kind of just come up with. Whole foods being the main Idea. I strive to eat 75% raw, organic, plant based foods. I plan to still eat dairy (grass-fed or raw milk sourced only) and meat (again, grass-fed, organic, free-range, "grade 5" meat). I truly believe the reason I'm overweight is from the processed, factory farmed, foods we eat in this country and I am putting an end to it in my life!

I refuse to exercise, because I know if I call it that, I won't do it! So instead I will trick myself into doing the dreaded "e" word by taking adventures to the local trails, taking my dog on longer walks, and hikes, playing friendly soccer games with my pals and swimming all summer..

I hope to gain some friends who will support my journey and I can help with theirs!