The Perfect Partner?

Options
What would yours be like... if you could create him or her from scratch! from looks to personality and everything in between?!?
If you already found the perfect partner what makes him or her so great?
romantic partner

Replies

• whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    honest always......brilliantly funny ( in a nerdy highbrow kinda way).....and not too hard to look at........that's it....i'm low maintenance

BUT
    he better rock my socks off in the sack!!!!!....just sayin'.....:bigsmile:
  • MissShancey
    MissShancey Posts: 464
    Options
    honest always......brilliantly funny ( in a nerdy highbrow kinda way).....and not too hard to look at........that's it....i'm low maintenance

BUT
    he better rock my socks off in the sack!!!!!....just sayin'.....:bigsmile:

lol i hear you on the sock rockin lol
  • whitehandlady
    whitehandlady Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    and.....HE HAS TO GO "DOWN THERE".....:laugh: ........
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    My partner is pretty perfect. Honest. Compassionate. Thoughtful. I'm not talking Christmas cards, I mean thinks about the world and the people in it and cares. Creative. Clever. Challenges me. Inspires me to be the best I can every day. Loving. Affectionate. Supportive.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    partner like.. relationship-wise or like.. to work out with?
  • angrodriguez92
    Options

Ha, im pretty sure it is about relationships. But I demand that I have a romantic partner I can work out with.
  • angrodriguez92
    Options
    and.....HE HAS TO GO "DOWN THERE".....:laugh: ........

<3
  • MissShancey
    Options

romantic
  • KukuDan
    KukuDan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    For years I have had a key ring with this on it,
    Wife wanted, Must look like an angel, Cook like a gourmet and bonk like a rabbit.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I know my perfect partner

She now has her own perfect partner though :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I haven't thought about that in too long. Been with the same guy since I was 18 and now 25. He must be doing something right. Lol. He's a hard worker, good daddy, supports me with my goals for college and to my surprise, my weight loss. He doesn't work out with me though, I'm sure he would. But this is my thing, I'd rather do it alone, this is where I get my me time =)

granted, no one is PERFECT, you just have to find who's perfect for you, who you can't live without =)
  • MissShancey
    Options
    Wife wanted, Must look like an angel, Cook like a gourmet and bonk like a rabbit.

lol nice!
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    just a head floating in a jar.
  • abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Funny...I have an amazing laugh, so I need to be able to use it often ;). Compassionate, but not in that syrupy kind of way, if that makes sense lol. Someone who both accepts and loves me with all of my quirks and challenges me to be a better person. Lets me know that I'm the most important person in his life both in deed and word. Similar goals and values. Family oriented.

I promise I'm not as high maintenance as that may sound :laugh:
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

What about beer and football!!!?
  • angrodriguez92
    Options
    "Lets me know that I'm the most important person in his life both in deed and word"

Those last 3 words are very wise ones.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    you guys are all much better people then me lol ... all these great personality traits .. the first thing that comes to my mind when i think of my perfect guy is Tall, Dark, Handsome and a big who who lol
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I guess she would have to be on par with what I like, and not be all stuck in girly girl land.

so I guess I would want some sort of man who had boobs and a who ha down there. Dressed up to kill, then laid back with a cold beer.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    My husband is almost perfect.

His eyes tell me that I'm the only woman in the world to him. You should see how they sparkle. I melt when he looks at me, after being married 7 years.

The only way he would be more perfect is to also look like Eric Northman off of True Blood. But my husband is still very handsome!

401157_10150561755658460_1784087728_n.jpg
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    No such thing as the "perfect" partner. We are all unique and different in our own way. We all have our faults. Heck if we were perfect we wouldn't be here.

Honestly I have no interest to be with anyone other than who I am with. He's by no means perfect, but there is just something about him that has kept me completely interested in him and only him.