Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Tae Boe

Has anyone done any of these workouts and gotten good results? I bought one at Walmart tonight and am starting it Monday but would love to hear from others! Any girls out there wanna start with me?

Replies

• EvaJ20
    EvaJ20 Posts: 33
    I have done a few of Billy Blanks' videos and I personally like the workouts. My legs and abs seems to tone best when I do Tae Bo. In fact, I did Tae Bo Cardio today and I loved it!
  • ctwm84
    ctwm84 Posts: 31 Member
    I try to do my Tae bo like every other day. I have had the same VHS tape for like 10 years I practically know the routine by heart LOL It really makes me sweat and i LOVE billy blanks!!!
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    I have done a few of Billy Blanks' videos and I personally like the workouts. My legs and abs seems to tone best when I do Tae Bo. In fact, I did Tae Bo Cardio today and I loved it!

I think I may have the same dvd about how long is the workout?
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    I love Tae Bo! I enjoy the fact that an hour of it allows you approximately 700 more calories to consume in the day, along with the ones I gain from doing other activities. It's not that I can reach that many more calories, but it gives me the comfort in knowing that I don't have to worry too much about my caloric intake for that day.
  • EvaJ20
    EvaJ20 Posts: 33
    I think it is is in the 45 minute range with the warm up and all. I always put 30 minutes in my exercise journal because I know myfitnesspal ups calories burned on a lot of exercises. :)
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 406 Member
    I have 3 Billy Blanks Tae Bo DVDs - they run from 50-60 minutes and are kick butt! They burn calories, make me sweat, and have really given me some nice muscle definition! :wink:
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    I have several of the Tae Bo Videos and it all happened when I found my body at a stand still. I wasn't losing inches in a good way and wanted something new - loved them. Waist, arms, and butt/upper thigh saw the difference. I still use them in between everything due to the fact I know the results are in there if you give it your all :)
  • tifalva
    tifalva Posts: 220 Member
    I LOVE my TAEBO DVDs! I have the Amped series and they are FANTASTIC! Best workout I can do at home and I see great results. Good luck with it :-)
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    I love Tae Bo. I have new DVD and I still have and use the VHS tapes I bought like 16 years ago, lol. You will get a good workout burn from doing Tae Bo. :)
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Thanks for the replies everyone I'm really excited to get started tomorrow! Glad to know others have had good results with this workout.