12 lbs to First Goal

jen8014
jen8014 Posts: 10 Member
Hi everyone!

I've been on this site for a while, but needed help making it through that second half... I'm 5'2" and started at 175.3 a year and a half ago. I'm currently at 147.8 and keeping hovering around here to 155 for the last year or so... Coming on this board helps keep me motivated so I wanted to participate. My first goal is 135 by this September and ultimately I'd like to get to 120. Keeping my fingers crossed!!

At my heaviest(175.3):
before1-1.jpg

Some of my during shots:

Around 165 (2 months after MFP):

during1-1.jpg

Around 158 (7 months after MFP):

during2.jpg

Around 153 (1 year after MFP):

during3.jpg

Current weight 147.8:

current.jpg

Replies

• tauranheart
    tauranheart Posts: 9 Member
    Great work!

It's funny how losing weight makes people look so much younger.
  • Congratulations on the weight you've lost so far! You are doing great from the pictures posted, even if it has taken some time to get there. It isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. :-)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,851 Member
    You're doing great!!! :happy:
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    You look amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • jen8014
    jen8014 Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks everyone! Slow and steady wins the race right? I have to admit I didn't always stick with MFP for the last year, but am really dedicating myself to it this summer. Come September (I teach), I've got 3 flights of stairs to do everyday, several times a day, so I know I'll get some cardio in! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!