Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options
My cousin came over and told me about this DVD and I'm about to order it soon! But, I wanna know if anyone else did this DVD and got results? My cousin, I think just started this and he told me he lost like 10 pounds in week one. Haha.

Replies

• sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I am a Jillian fan, but was not a fan of this dvd set. If you like 30DS, then you will love this. However, I'm not a fan of 1 minute of cardio, 30 seconds strength, 30 seconds abs. It feels like you're doing lots of different thins and mastering nothing.

I still think No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism are 2 of the best workout dvds out there.
  • shariTN
    shariTN Posts: 53
    Options
    I actually love this DVD. It is one of her best selling ones. And as the previous poster stated, if you don't like the 3-2-1 system then no you won't like it. I happen to love it. You don't do any one exercise for too long. To me the first level is very doable, NOT easy, but doable. The second one is fairly tough. Then I actually thought level 3 was tougher than level four. But they are both killers. If you have NEVER done one of Jillian's DVDs I would recommend started with 30 day shred. But this one is great also. They both do the 3-2-1. 3 minutes strength, 2 min cardio 1 min abs. 3 curcuits of this with a warm-up is cool down is about 27 minutes. I don't anyone else gives you such a bang for the amount of time without absolutely killing you. Go to youtube and preview them.
  • blessingsx2
    blessingsx2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I did it up to level 3 and lost around 3lbs. I don't have a measuring tape so I didn't take measurements but I felt awesome and I know I lost inches because my clothes fit so much better.